You have asked for it and it’s here! You are cordially invited to join our latest JumpStart event – Cloud 101 JumpStart. It is a learning experience designed to help you understand a comprehensive Cloud “story” and organizational leaders participate in strategic conversations about why and how the Cloud transforms business.
There’s no shortage of buzz around “the Cloud.” Everybody’s talking about it. But, really, what is it? Do you understand the jargon? Can you clearly articulate why and how these technologies drive your customers’ businesses? How can business leaders provide employees with cloud skills and why is it important to start that process now? You have told us you’re not fully prepared to lead Cloud conversations with your customers and could use a little “kick-start.” Well the Cloud 101 Jump Start is it.
- Event Title: Cloud 101 Jump Start
- Date/Time: March 13, 2012 from 9:00am – 1:00pm PST
- Where: Live virtual classroom (online from wherever you are)
- Cost: FREE!
- Target audience: Microsoft Partner Business Leaders (CxOs, VPs, Directors, Sales & Marketing, Technical Decision Makers) and Microsoft Learning Partners
- Registration: Open today at http://mctreadiness.com/MicrosoftCareerConferenceRegistration.aspx?pid=307.
Section 1 (3 hours): Cloud 101
Understanding the Cloud Movement
- Industry Transformations
- Cloud Terminology
- Your Customers’ Challenges Today
- Public Cloud vs. Private Cloud
- How the Cloud Changes Organizational Roles & Required Skills
Microsoft Public Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Drivers & Obstacles
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Consumers
- Microsoft Public Cloud Products for Businesses
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows Azure Platform
Microsoft’s Private Cloud Solutions
- “All about the App”
- Cross-platform from the Metal Up
- Foundation for the Future
- The Cloud on Your Terms
Section 2 (1 hours) : Cloud 101 for Learning Partners (Designed specifically for Microsoft Learning Partners)
Delivering your own Cloud 101 Jump Start
- The components of a Courseware Library Jump Start course
- Determining your approach and Best Practice
Registration is free of charge and open today at http://mctreadiness.com/MicrosoftCareerConferenceRegistration.aspx?pid=307. We highly recommend that your whole organization attend this informative readiness event. To take advantage of interactive Q&A, please attend live if your time zone permits.
We look forward to seeing you on March 13, 2012!